Christian being in my arms helped me relax and think. He was hungrier than I had ever seen him. I tried to run through everything in my head. Kardama showing up just in time to get me out of there was near the top of my list. Juan and Ashley disagreeing over who stained me. Who invited Gabriel to the party on the mountain. There were too many unknowns, something or someone was pushing…
I jerked my head to the side but everything had changed. I wanted to see the weird-looking Archangel with the curly hair and ask him why none of them had done anything to help me. I was back in Daode’s cloud motel. Juan was sitting to my left just staring and smiling. “How did we get here?” I asked with a rasp in my voice. “I brought us back here as soon as you were cleaned.” Juan…
- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3